NZ's Finest Grow Tunnels
- When you use a Tunnel House/ Greenhouse you have an all year growing season
- Tunnel Houses are strong and durable
- Our Tunnel Houses are less than half the cost of glass
- Premier Tunnel Houses have up to 20% more heat retention than glass
- Premier Tunnel Houses are lightweight, easily moved
- Available as Tunnel House or Shade House
Premier Tunnel Houses for fast luxurious growth all year round
Tunnel Houses are a Gardners Delight...
- Premier Tunnel Houses are made in New Zealand, for new and dedicated gardeners.
- Tunnels ( Houses) are made of the highest quality materials to enhance durability, strength and growing power.
- Based and manufactured in Feilding, Premier Tunnel Houses are distributed throughout New Zealand through approved agents.
- Because the Tunnel Houses come in a range of sizes, these tunnel houses suit almost any gardener, and with their proven heat retention are also popular with commercial and specialist growers.
- For over 25 years Premier Tunnel Houses have proven their qualities in a variety of gardening both Domestic and Commercial growing environments.
Our Tunnel Houses are Unique...
Premier Tunnels ( Houses) are made of an aluminium frame covered with a strong plastic film tensioned for strength. What makes our Tunnel Houses special is their unique ability to grow produce faster and for longer than outdoor gardening methods. Premier Tunnel Houses proven heat retention enables enjoyment of homegrown fruit and vegetables all year round. Tunnel Houses are also suitable for orchid growing and propagation of plants and seedlings.
Tunnel House Features
- Tunnel Houses have a Maintenance-free aluminium frame
- Tunnel Houses have an Easy-access sliding door
- All Tunnels have Adjustable roof vents
- Premier Tunnel Houses have 20% more heat retention than glass
- Premier Tunnel Houses are less than half the cost of glass
- No glass panes to replace as in a normal Glass House
- Tunnel House punctures are repaired easily
- Our Tunnel Houses are durable and strong
- Our Tunnel Houses are lightweight and easily moved to fresh ground - therefore no need to fumigate soil at end of growing season
- Available as a Tunnel House with plastic film, 200 micron thickness
Tunnel House Materials & Warranty
- All framing for our tunnel houses is made from 20mm square aluminium which is precut, bent and drilled.
- The tunnel house foundation is supplied as H.4 tanalised dressed timber.
- Tunnel House covers are 'machine welded' one piece sheets using the highest quality 200 micron greenhouse film which carries a 5 year warranty against ultra-violet breakdown. The expected life of plastic covers is in excess of 10 years.
- All outer aluminium surfaces of the tunnel house coves with protective lagging which prevents chaffing or heat damage to the cover.
- Sheet tensioning methods ensure tunnel house covers are always drum tight - the secret to long life.
Tunnel / Green House Sizes
Our standard tunnel house size is 2.4 metres (8'0") wide by 1.9 metres (6'4") high.
||Tunnel Roof Vents
Premier Tunnel Houses are Low Maintenance
Premier Tunnels require little maintenance to ensure long life. The tensioning method ensures tunnel house covers are drum tight and punctures are easily repaired with special tape available from Premier Tunnel Houses. Tunnel House covers should last around 10 years. Hosed down regularly to remove dust and grime.
Shipping of any Products is Limited to both North and South Islands of